Description for AO Smith ENT-40
ProMax electric water heaters offer exceptional energy savings and durability. Enhanced Heating Elements: Dual 4500 watt elements for fast recovery and reliable operation.
- Incoloy stainless steel lower element lasts longer than a standard copper element.
Dynaclean Diffuser Dip Tube •Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup and maximizes hot water output. Made from long lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
High Energy Factors •Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and other features combine to yield a higher Energy Factor that maximizes savings on operating costs.
Coregard Anode Rod •Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
Blue Diamond Glass Coating •Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining. Enhanced Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight-through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off.
Code Compliance •Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
- Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA), as amended.